Monday, February 3, 2014

New Brother ScanNCut Tutorial

I've been playing with the new Brother ScanNCut electronic cutting machine and designed this fun polaroid frame.
This is one of my goofy iPhone photos of BabyOfTheFamily and I taking a selfie while shopping. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! ha!
I chose a pretty pink card stock from the new "Pastels" Core'dinations Colorcore pad.  I'm desperate for some spring colours these days…aren't you?  

Here is a video I made that shows the full tutorial of how I designed this polaroid frame, all using cut files from the ScanNCut library.


If you would like to watch more of my YouTube videos, click HERE.  You can subscribe to my channel and find more crafty tutorials.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly that selfie is just too cute!!! Love that you used that photo. Your video...it's awesome!!! Thanks for taking the time to do it for everyone.

    ReplyDelete