Thursday, February 13, 2014

Jar of Hearts Photo Frame

It's almost the big day!  Yes, I love Valentine's Day.  I find I make lots of projects for this special occasion, and today I'm going to share a photo frame I altered.

I really like this pic of BabyOfTheFamily, taken last Fall. I actually designed this frame for display in the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L booth at CHA. 

All the heart embellishments are made with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L designer shapes called  3D Foam Hearts.  
I used BoBunny's paper collection "Head Over Heels"
Today my photo frame is being featured on the Crafty Power Blog, along with my tutorial on how I created that jar of hearts.  Click HERE to see tutorial. 

Here is another Valentine project I created that was also on display at CHA last month: a Valentine card.
That cute clear pocket of sequins and glitter is Keepsake Envelope, another product I love from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  The light pink/black stripes across the top and bottom are actually E-Z Squares tape runner that I heat embossed!  

Thanks for coming by! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. I love both your projects but especially the frame!! It's so cool! Off to watch the tutorial on how you made that jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects Kelly!! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just in awe of your techniques and ideas! Your projects are both fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects - that jar of hearts is such a cool idea. Thanks for sharing and have a very happy hearts day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's to you too! Such pretty projects you've made...I'm enjoying seeing the "off the page" beauties you're making!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that frame and those heart sticks look good enough to eat!!!! I love that idea on the card to emboss the tape runner strip! I need to try that! happy Valentine's day dear friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, hello! Your daughter is GORGEOUS and so is your frame! Love the jar and cute paper choice. Happy <3 Day, Kelly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous frame....love your design :)

    ReplyDelete