Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Classes, Classes and More Classes!

With the end of August in sight, I will get back to writing more blog posts and bid a sad farewell to our lazy summer days.  But I am excited for September too because I have some wonderful classes coming up.

On September 10, I am teaching a "Summer Layout Workshop" at Treasured Memories...
If you would like to get those summer photos into albums, then join me and learn some fun stencil techniques as well!

Click HERE to register.

If you live in Alberta, you have probably heard of this fantastic event hosted by Canadian Scrapbooker magazine:  The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival...

I will be teaching a layout class in both Edmonton and Calgary called "Double the Fun"...

Using some fun new Fancy Pants Designs products, we will use one of my sketches and a few cool techniques to create 3 double or 6 single page layouts.  

Click HERE to learn more about the Carnival and register.  It's a really great time with lots of awesome classes!

In October, I will be teaching at ScrapFest in Oshawa. 

I'm SO excited to be invited to this event and cannot wait to meet up with all the Ontario scrappers there!

Along with "Double the Fun", I will have 2 other classes as well:
In my class "From  Simple To Sensational", we will create 2 double page layouts, learning how to embellish a basic design with lots of extra special elements.

The third class is a travel mini album, featuring the wonderful Simple Stories "Urban Traveler" collection:
Click HERE to register for my classes at ScrapFest.

Although September means an end to summer, I'm really looking forward to getting back into the classroom.  Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Looks like you are going to be super busy! But how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These classes all look amazing - so much creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You BUSY girl! Hope you had a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wish I lived closer!! I would love to take a class with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly! I feel sad that summer is over, too. I sent my Katie back to college to begin her sophomore year, and Anne started 5th grade at the end of August. Where on earth did the time go? I am in awe at how fast it flies by! Speaking of awe - all of your classes sound amazing! I SOOOOOOOO wish I lived closer! I know they will all be amazing, Kelly! Have lots of fun teaching them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would so love to take a class from you, the master!

    ReplyDelete