Tuesday, April 30, 2013

EXCITING DT NEWS!!!!!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been invited to join the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Design Team!  

This team is super talented and works so creatively with their adhesives!  If you drop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog, you will see what I mean.  Click HERE to check it out.

I'd love for you to stop by there today...I posted this layout and a tutorial video on how I made the beaded wire heart.

I used the beautiful Kaisercraft "Pickled Pear" collection and several of their wood elements.

I used these 3 adhesives...


I have been using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L for years and am looking forward to sharing my love for these products with you :)

14 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! Yay Kelly, a big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kelly! I love their foam squares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kelly. It is so wonderful to see the scrapbooking world recognize and embrace your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super big congrats, Kelly!! What a fun team that would be too. Lots of latitude, I bet. I will pop over to see your tutorial. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Kelly!! They are so lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kelly!!! You will be an amazing addition to their team!! Your project is gorgeous and I love your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wee congrats, well done, they are lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!....to them for snaggin you up!!! ;) Your page is gorgeous, and I love the wire around the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kelly!!! Beautiful page

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited for you! A match made in Scrapbook Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just so beautiful page and big congrats !!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! How exciting for you! Beautiful layout and a gorgeous photo! I really like the beaded heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go my friend! You will most certainly be a BIG asset to their team!So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous page and love that beaded heart! Congratulations!! They are blessed to have you on their team!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete